Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

First Post in Year 2017



Year 2017 edy...

Just realize that I did not update any post since long time ago.. 2 years..

Life is going on, but nothing special for me to record in my life.. maybe..

Beginning of the year, just few days passed, should be a brand new year for all..

However it seem like not a good year for me..

05 Jan 17
Unfortunate thing happened to me.. Feel embarrassed..
Luckily not many people saw and got to know..
Self-consolation..

06 Jan 17
Feel tired and moody suddenly..
Just like what I mention on my previous old post- "one year may have few days that I feel down and depression"..

Lack of motiveness in my life.. Bored bored days..

Found that I am not as tough as I thought..
Somehow I will be a fragile person as well..

May because of some not intentional words influence nor affect my sentiment..
Especially when I am moody..
May becomes too sensitive..

Although it may be true, but when I saw and it touch my sentiment, may feel hurt..
After a lapse of 7 or 8 years, even tears..
From my inner heart..

07 Jan 17
Recall today, actually is not a serious or big things..
Personal problem.. emotional instability sequelae..
Hopefully this kind of incident may not occur anymore..

Forget yesterday, persue to a better day of life today..


Kaitlyn
07th Jan 2017; 12.01pm



1 comments:

Steffen said...

Dear Kaitlyn, when I read your post then I immediately wanted to make you happy, take away the lonelyness.
I can really feel what you write...